Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thing 23!!!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
The online productivity (word processing, etc) and the audio ebooks in Overdrive.

2. How has this program asisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has given me a very nice overview of many things that I did not previously know about.

3.Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The online wordprocessing

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program's format or concept?
As a parttimer, I found it fairly easy to complete the program because it was definitely scheduled as part of my job. I know that the full time librarians have had a much harder time trying to complete the assignments. Even if their time is scheduled, there are always higher priorities that need to be done--or just urgent priorities--like overflowing toilets, etc.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again choose to participate?
Definitely!! I would never have explored these topics without this program.

6. How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?
I enjoyed exploring the various topics. Without this program, I probably would not have explored most of the topics. I probably will never use most of it but at least I now am familiar with it when patrons mention it.

Thank you for organizing this program!!

No comments: